Journal Of Physical Chemistry Letters Impact Factor
Journal Of Physical Chemistry Letters Impact Factor – 213. Role of Pt-Based Nanocluster Morphology in ORR/OER Activity in Non-Aqueous Li-Air Battery Applications, Nishchal Bharadwaj Sandeep Das and Biswarup Pathak,
212. Role of Impurities in Solid Electrolyte Interphase Formation in Bi-Ion Battery Al Anode, Sandeep Das, Surya S. Manna and Biswarup Pathak,
Journal Of Physical Chemistry Letters Impact Factor
211. Atomically Precise Silver Nanocluster Template-Assisted Alloying: A New Approach to Create Cluster Functionality, Sourav Biswas, Anish Kumar Das, Surya S. Manna, Biswarup Pathak, Sukhendu Mandal
Zeitschrift Für Physikalische Chemie
210. Recent Advances in Computational Strategies for Dual-Ion Batteries, Sandeep Das, Surya S. Manna and Biswarup Pathak,
209. Identification of DNA Nucleotides by Conductance and Tunneling Current Variation by Borophene Nanogap, Milan Kumar Jena and Biswarup Pathak,
208. Capacity Prediction of K-Ion Batteries: A Machine Learning Approach for High Throughput Screening of Electrode Materials, Souvik Manna, Diptendu Roy, Sandeep Das and Biswarup Pathak,
207. Ultralow Thermal Conductivity and High Thermoelectric Performance of γ-GeSe: Dimension and Thickness Effects, Harpriya Minhas, Sandeep Das and Biswarup Pathak,
Dr. Wei Min Lab
206. Density Functional Theory Studies of Earth-Abundant Late Transition Metal Substituted Surface + Subsurface Iron Alloys for Selective Electrocatalytic N
Based on Hydrocarbons and Oxygenated Products, Shyama C. Mandal, Amitabha Das, Diptendu Roy, Sandeep Das, Akhil S. Nair and Biswarup Pathak,
204. Rational Designing of Bimetallic/Trimetallic Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Catalysts using Supervised Machine Learning, Neeraj K. Pandit, Diptendu Roy, Shyama C. Mandal and Biswarup Pathak,
203. Enhancing quantum tunneling current sensing through nucleotide labeling using graphene nanogap electrodes, Sneha Mittal, Milan Kumar Jena and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 5, 7, 9356-9366, Portrait of M. Strategrin 2022. MOF CO2 for efficient visible for Light-Assisted Fixation in Outdoor Conditions: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Investigation, Rajesh Das, Surya S. Manna Biswarup Pathak and C. M. Nagaraja,
N501y Mutation Of Spike Protein In Sars Cov 2 Strengthens Its Binding To Receptor Ace2
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 14, 29, 33285-33296, 2022. 201. Machine learning-assisted exploration of high-entropy alloy-based catalysts for the selective reduction of carbon dioxide to methanol, Diptendu Roy, Journal of Mandalhakwar, Bisamaara C. Physical Chemistry Letters, 13, 25, 5991 -6002, 2022.
200. Atomically precise silver nanocluster for artificial light harvesting system via supramolecular functionalization, Anish Kumar Das, Sourav Biswas, Surya Sekhar Manna, Biswarup Pathak and Sukhendu Mandal Chemical Science, 13, 8355-8355-89364 Characterance Currents. Individual Identification of Synthetic Nucleic Acids with a Graphene Device, Rameshwar L. Kumawat and Biswarup Pathak, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 24, 15756-15766 2022. 198. Bronsted Acid Functionalization (II)-Functional and Electronic Collaboration. Oxygen Evolution and Size-Exclusive Optical Speciation of Biothiols, R. Goswami, K. Karthick, Sandeep Das, S. Rajput, N. Seal, Biswarup Pathak, S. Kundu and S. Neogi ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 14, 26 , 29773-29787 2022. 197. [Cu18H3(S-Adm)12(PPh3)4Cl2]: Coupling of Plato and Johnson solids through Cu(0) center and its photophysical properties, A K Das, S Biswas, V S. Wani, Akhil S. Nair, Biswarup Pathak and Sukhendu Mandal, Chemical Science, 13, 7616-7625 2022. 196. Band Edge Engineering of 2D Perovskite Structures Through spacer Cation Engineering for Solar Cell Applications, Eti Mahal, Shyama C. Mandal and Biswarup Pathak, The Chemist Journal of Phys. 126, 23, 9937-9947, 2022. 195. Pyrrolidinium-based organic cation (BMP) intercalated organic (coronene) anode for high-voltage binary ion batteries: a comparative study using graphite, Surya S. Manna and Patha The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 126, 22 , 9264-9274, 2022.
194. Accounting for Dispersion Effects in a DFT Electrocatalysis Framework: A Hybrid Solvation Model Based Case Study of Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Akhil S. Nair and Biswarup Pathak, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 126, 14, 6171, 126, 14, 6171-9018281. Size-dependent effects in fullerene-based catalysts for non-aqueous lithium-air battery applications, Nishchal Bharadwaj, Akhil S. Nair, Sandeep Das and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 5, 3, 3380-3391, 2.
192. Mechanistic Investigation of CO2 to Dimethoxymethane (DMM) Conversion Using Transition Metal (Co, Ru) Catalysts: An Energy Band Model, Amitabha Das, Shyama C. Mandal, Biswarup Pathak, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 24, 8387-2029 191. Strong Anisotropy and Bandwidth Engineering with Mechanical Stresses in Two-Dimensional Orthorhombic Diboron Nitride (O-B2N2), Rameshwar L. Kumawat, Biswarup Pathak, Applied Surface Science, 586, 15208250, 1208250, 1208250. Catalysis: A Statistical Ensemble Based Analysis, Akhil S. Nair, A. Anoop, R. Ahuja and Biswarup Pathak, Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 126, 8, 1345-1359, 2022. 189. Graphene Nanoslit Device for Protein Sequencing Ab-Initio Quantum Transport Study, Sneha Mittal Rameshwar L. Kumawat, Milan K. Jena and Biswarup Pathak , ACS Applied Nano Materials, 5, 2, 2715-2727, 2022. 188. Identification of Single-Stranded DNA by Nanogap Tuning the Graphene : Ionic Current Approach, Rameshwar L. K umawat and Biswarup Pathak, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 126, 6, 1178-1187, 2022. 187. Interstanting the Role of Spacer Cation in 2D Layered Halide Perovskites to Achieve Stable Perovskite Solar Cell, Edalhyamati Mahal,,, and Biswarup Pathak, Materials Advances, 3, 2464-2474, 2022. 186. Computational Screening of First Row Transition Metal Based Alloy Catalysts – Selectivity of Ligand Induced N2 Reduction Reaction, Arunendu Das, Shyama S. Mandal Biswarup Pathak, ACS Physical Chemistry Au, 2, 2, 125-135, 2022. | Front cover article
Pccp (physical Chemistry Chemical Physics) Template
185. Discriminative detection of aliphatic, electron-rich and electron-deficient aromatic volatile organic pollutants using conjugated polymeric fluorescent nanoaggregates with aggregation-induced emission properties, A. Panigrahi, Shyama, C., K. Pharmabhaculark, Sharmaromystry, S. 223, 4, 2022. 184. Alloy-based high-throughput screening of catalysts for selective hydrogenation of carbon dioxide to methanol, Diptendu Roy, Shyama C. Mandal, and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 4, 1-5, 15, 13 56163, 2021. 183. First-Principles Density Functional Theory Study of Graphene and Borophene Nanopores for Individual Identification of DNA Nucleotides, Milan K. Jena, Rameshwar L. Kumawat and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Nano 56-18,3, 512,3,3 2021. 182. Role of Ligand on Photophysical Properties of Nanoclusters with Fcc Kernel: Case Study of Ag14(SC6H4X)12(PPh3)8 (X = F, Cl, Br), A. K. Das, R. Mekkat, S. Maity, Akhil S. Nair, S. Bhandary, R. Bhowal, A. Patra, Biswarup Pathak, D. Chopra and S. Mandal, Inorganic Chemistry, 24, 19270-19277, 2021 181. Density functional theory calculations of hydrogenation and CO2-based products over a Cu(100) nanocube, Shyama C. Mandal and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 4, 11, 11907-11919, 2021. 180. Atomic 14- photon and phonon emission properties of intrinsically switchable two-dimensional silver cluster assembled material, A. K. Das, S. Biswas, A Thomas, S Paul, Akhil S. Nair, Biswarup Pathak, M. Suheshkumar Singh, S Mandal, Materials Chemistry Frontiers, 5, 8380- 8386, 2021. 179. Gold disassembly: Au44(SPh-tBu)28 to Au36(SPh-tBu)24
Nanocluster through Dynamic Surface Structure Reconstruction, Saniya Gratious, Akhil S. Nair, Sayani Mukherjee, Neha Kachappilly, Biswarup Pathak and Sukhendu Mandal, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 12, 45, 10987-109213.-Dependent Material Properties of a Semiconducting One-Dimensional Silver Cluster , A K Das, S Biswas, Surya Sekhar Manna, Biswarup Pathak and S Mandal, Inorganic Chemistry, 60, 23, 18234-18241, 2021 Platform Dimensions. Core-Shell Catalysts for Fuel Cell Applications, Nishchal Bharadwaj, Akhil.S. Nair and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 9, 9697-9708, 2021. 176. Electronic Conductivity and Current Modulation through Graphdiyne Nanopores for DNA Sequencing, Rameshwar L. Kumawat and Biswarup Pathak, Material Applied, 34-9, ACS, 38, 538 2021.
175. Entangled non-trivial band topology and giant Rashba spin splitting, Chiranjit Mondal, Chanchal K. Barman, Aftab Alam and Biswarup Pathak, Physical Review B, 104, 085113, 2021. 174. Role of atomicity activity in the oxygen reduction subreaction of platinum in nanometer clusters: a global optimization study , Akhil S. Nair, Anakuthil Anoop, Rajeev Ahuja and Biswarup Pathak, Journal of Computational Chemistry, 42, 1944-1958, 2021. 173. Organic Cation (DMPI) Intercalated Graphite Anode for High Voltage Dual-Ion Battery, Surya Sekhar, Sandeep Manna. Das, Arunendu Das and Biswarup Pathak, Materials Advances, 2, 5213-5223, 2021. 172. A High-Performance Water Pool Framework for Three-Phase and Atoxin or Synchronous Organo-Memory Detection via Reliant Security Encryption via pH-Triggered Fluoroswitching, Ranadip Goswami, Sandeep Das, Nilanjan Seal, Biswarup Pathak* and Subhadip Neogi*, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 13, 29, 34012-34026, Idef 1721. CO2 binding and hydroge coupling of preferred pathways to methanol over Mn(I)-PNP catalyst: a computational study, Shyama Charan Mandal and Biswarup Pathak, Dalton Transactions, 50, 9598-9609, 2021. 170. Current Density Calculhedations of Octaculhedral Fe nanocluster for Selective Electrocatalytic Nitrogen Reduction , Arunendu Das, Akhil S. Nair, Shyama Charan Mandal and Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 4, 8, 7758-7770, 2021.
169. Synthesis of 1-Indolyl-3,5,8-Substituted ɣ-Carbolines: A One-Pot Metal Solvent-Free Protocol and Biological Evaluation, P. Dudhe, M. A. Krishnan, K. Yadav, Diptendu Roy, K. Venkatasubbaihak, Biswarupaiha and C. Venkatesh, Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, 17, 1453-1463 2021. 168. Electronic and transport properties of bilayer phosphorene nanojunction: Effect of paired substitutional doping, V. Shukla, Rameshwar L. Kumawat, N. K. Patha, Biswar Patha R. Ahuja, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 3 , 733-742, 2021. 167. Detection of DNA Nucleotides by Transverse Electronic Transport in Atomically Thin Topologically Defective Graphene Electrodes, Rameshwar Kumawat, Biswarup Pathak, ACS Applied Bio, 14, 02, 14 -1412, 2021.
Sykes Group: Publications
166. Computational strategies to address the catalytic activity of nanoclusters, Akhil S. Nair, Biswarup Pathak, WIREs Computational Molecular Science, 1508, 1-19, 2021. [Impact Factor: 25.11] 165. Impact Factor: Impact Factor: 25.11. (I) Half-sandwich-based catalysts: role of substitution and solvent, Shyama Charan Mandal, Biswarup Pathak, Electrochimica Acta, 366, 137463, 2021. 164.